Invitación a Mountain Home de la vUSAF

Operaciones conjuntas entre escuadrones.
Daisan

Invitación a Mountain Home de la vUSAF

Post by Daisan » Sat, 01 Jul 2017, 15:37

Os dejo el texto. Nos invitan a todos los VSOA de VATSIM

We are about 1 month away from the first VUL. We at vUSAF have been super busy with our transition to Tacpack/FSX@war and Red Flag Alaska Preparation. We are approximately 2 weeks away from having all the components ready for final testing and checks. Website is up, but still behind the curtain. A few of you have been testing it, and we thank you for it.Our scenario will be similar to VATMILEX2017, except on a much larger scale and duration. Hence the time needed for it's perfection.

So while we wait, vUSAF has created range scenery for practice. It is located outside Mountain Home Airforce base. KMUO. It is basically a FSX@war campaign/theater on a smaller scale. It took about 8 hours to create, and RFA2017 is about 20 times the size and complexity of this one!

I am sending this to all the heads of the participating heads of VSOA's to invite you to KMUO for workups. It makes for a short flight to Alaska, and keeps the idle pilots busy.

DOWNLOADS

FSX@war practice Theater, KMUO Mountain Home AFB/Saylor Creek range and Juniper Butte range.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7qmZ ... EtpNlotR0k

vUSAF will be utilizing two vendor built Tacpack airframes, the Dino F-35C and Iris A-10. In house we have used the generic Tacpack kit to Tacpack our F-16 as a SEAD aircraft(AGM-88C) capable to assist the VRS F/A-18E pilots. We have Tacpacked our F-22 for Air to Air, and our Bombers as well.(B-1,B-2, B-52) [dumb bombs only].We are still getting our pilots up to speed with the new systems since our transition from ACMI.

More to follow soon.

Please email myself if there are any questions, comments or concerns.

Sincerely,

William Friedman, vLtGen, vUSAF A1003I
Director of Air and Space Operations (AF/A3)
The Pentagon, Washington DC.
Diego Novillo "Daisan"