Presentation LUPO 08

Temas Generales
Ev.. Lupo 08

Presentation LUPO 08

Post by Ev.. Lupo 08 » Mon, 10 Dec 2018, 12:30

Ciao a tutti, grazie per il vostro invito.
Sono Lupo 08, Pilota virtuale Av8B II Plus del Gruppo Aerei Imbarcati della Marina Militare Italiana Virtuale.
Il nostro compito è replicare tutte le attività passate e di oggi del vero Grupaer ,nel 2015 quando è nato il nostro gruppo siamo stati contattati da molti squadroni virtuali volevano integrarci nel loro gruppo obbligandoci a cambiare il nome del nostro gruppo noi abbiamo rifiutato, abbiamo preferito volare da soli ma replicando le attività del vero Grupaer.
Noi voliamo su piattaforma FSX da poco abbiamo deciso di aprire le porte a P3D ad altri squadroni virtuali volando su ivao e JoinFS.
Purtoppo noi voliamo di Pomeriggio perchè alcuni compreso me lavoriamo di notte, noi voliamo su Harrier SSw sicuramente abbiamo molto da imparare da voi e dal gruppo VAAFSE.
Una cosa vorrei aggiungere, non'è il simulatore (P3D o FSX) a fare grandi dei pioti, ma è l'unione del gruppo la passione per la marina e per l'harrier a tenerci uniti, e quindi reputo i miei piloti non solo amici ma dei fratelli.
Se avete domande contattatemi.
------------------------------
Hello everyone, thanks for your invitation.
I'm Lupo 08, Av8B II Plus Virtual Pilot of the Italian Navy's Naval Aircraft Group.
Our task is to replicate all the past and current activities of the real Grupaer, in 2015 when our group was born we were contacted by many virtual squadrons wanted to integrate in their group forcing us to change the name of our group we have refused, we preferred fly alone but replicating the activities of the real Grupaer.
We fly on the FSX platform and have recently decided to open the doors to P3D to other virtual squadrons by flying on ivao and JoinFS.
Unfortunately we fly to Afternoon because some including me work at night, we fly on Harrier SSw surely we have much to learn from you and the VAAFSE group.
One thing I would like to add, is not the simulator (P3D or FSX) to make big of the piots, but it is the union of the group the passion for the navy and the harrier to keep us together, and therefore I consider my pilots not only friends but brothers.
If you have any questions please contact me.

Daisan

Re: Presentation LUPO 08

Post by Daisan » Mon, 10 Dec 2018, 16:56

Ciao! Welcome to our forum!
For sure if you want the best and most realistic simulation under FSX/P3D your place is VAAFSE. In the past there was a GRUPAERV SQN also flying the harrier, but they have vanished. You should get in touch with Mario Motta in order to get admitted into VAAFSE. Meanwhile we can set up some joint missions. We have some good harrier pilots on board, using real flight manuals and procedures. We can also provide other airplanes in the same team or as agressors. We can fly under joinFs or under Skunknet ( probably released in a couple of weeks)
We usually fly at nights, take off at 20:30Z, but perhaps we can try to fly on some evenings. We can start planning some ops here in Spain. Tell me what role/roles do you prefer. How many pilots can you provide? What is a good day for you?

Ciao
Diego
Diego Novillo "Daisan"

Ev.. Lupo 08

Post by Ev.. Lupo 08 » Wed, 12 Dec 2018, 17:31

Daisan will contact you soon in private chat for a test flight, we can fly any day at time 06.00pm.

Daisan

Post by Daisan » Mon, 24 Dec 2018, 23:12

Ev.. Lupo 08 wrote:Daisan will contact you soon in private chat for a test flight, we can fly any day at time 06.00pm.
Any expected date?
Diego Novillo "Daisan"