VATMILEX 2017

Daisan

VATMILEX 2017

Post by Daisan » Fri, 24 Feb 2017, 20:53

Ya esta abierta la web para la incripción

http://vatmilex.simairforce.com/ops/login.cfm

Los que vayáis a volar con el F18 apuntaros como MARTEXX siendo XX vuestro numeral

Venga, que va a estar bien!
Diego Novillo "Daisan"

Daisan

Re: VATMILEX 2017

Post by Daisan » Fri, 10 Mar 2017, 18:37

Disponibles los SPINS, cartas y demás, en la sección resources de la web
Diego Novillo "Daisan"

Daisan

Post by Daisan » Wed, 22 Mar 2017, 18:39

Diego Novillo "Daisan"

Daisan

Post by Daisan » Sat, 25 Mar 2017, 13:25

Diego Novillo "Daisan"

Daisan

Post by Daisan » Mon, 27 Mar 2017, 07:41

I am including the following update that I have received from the Incheon FIR about MOA and airspace information. I'm waitinf on a few diagrams that are getting final approval then I'll put this in the SPiNs where it should be, I just wannted this info diseminated to all members until then. Please read through and get familiar with all information that might pertain to you. There is some AWACS and controlling info for those who are interested in doing that as well.

1. ALL MOA's you've requested will be HOT, finally!
Also there will be some additional MOA's for you if you need to. (over East Sea)

2. P73 will be no-fly-zone. Never enter to P73 plz. But P518 will be opened to RECON, AMBL, SAR missions.
All pilots shall get clearance to enter P518, when VATKOR ATC is online.

3. Intruding Pyongyang FIR is strongly prohibited, due to it could be regarded as serious political activity to Korean pilots and nearby foreign pilots.

4. All MOA's and related(will be marked in diagram) Restricted airspace can be controlled by AWACS, 24h during VATMILEX period. MIL ACFT in P518 also should monitor AWACS.

5. I'm asking hard to give you more frequencies for AWACS. It might be 3 in maximum.
Distributing for each AWACS will be up to your decision.

6. Also, I'm requesting 1 FREQ for ACFT Carrier control, however you call it, I don't know well for this cause don't have one.
I saw its position will be in R107 area so coverage dividing with AWACS will be up to your decision.
Plz tell me if there is any callsign in use for carrier ops.

7. At outside of MOA's, for example crossing airways or RTB, pilots shall contact to VATKOR ATC if there is online one.

8. AWACS controller shall closely cooperate with VATKOR ATC to preventing collision between ACFT and for smooth traffic flow.

9. Visiting controller at RKSO, RKJK, RKTP, RKTY TWR and GND will be allowed, for 24h during VATMILEX period.
They shall enter _V_ on their callsign.
Frequencies and boundaries are refer to Korean AIP or charts you given - or will be assigned by our ATM.
Also they shall closely cooperate with VATKOR ATC, especially to share outbound and inbound TFC information.

10. Visiting controller on RKSO_APP(Osan TMA) will be not allowed, due to VATKOR Seoul Approach(RKSS_APP) SOP.

11. During VATMILEX period, in the VUL TIME and +- 1h(1700Z-0400(+1)Z), RKJK, RKTP, RKTY TMA will be under your control.
Will be not so different with number 9. session, they shall enter _V_ on callsign, etc.

I've already made 4 diagrams for this, but I need to get confirmation from ATM and Division Director.
But I've attached one as sample to you, which including airspace block due to starter event.(You've already seen before.)
All orange area will be 'hot'.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6jQT ... zU0ejd5d0U
Diego Novillo "Daisan"

Daisan

Post by Daisan » Tue, 28 Mar 2017, 14:19

Meted esta campaña de FSX@war. La otra no estaba bien

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxkO_a ... =drive_web
Diego Novillo "Daisan"

Zippo
Administrador del Sitio

Post by Zippo » Tue, 04 Apr 2017, 17:19

He seleccionado el ATO VMXNV-070 PATROL THE COAST OF KOREA AND REPORT ENEMY SHIP ACTIVITY//YOU ARE CLRD TO ENGAGE IF ABLE//.

NVUL Hora local 16:00 ---> 19:00 , Fecha sin determinar. Si alguno se anima nos damos una vuelta por Kunsan.
-----------------------------------------
Luis Fortanet "Zippo" - AME06
Piloto de Caza y Ataque
AV8B HARRIER II +
Piloto 9ª ESCUADRILLA AERONAVES
------------------------------------------