Invitación vUSAF Red Flag Alaska

Daisan

Invitación vUSAF Red Flag Alaska

Post by Daisan » Tue, 25 Apr 2017, 22:03

Greetings fellow VATSIM VSOA Partners. I would like to formally invite you all to participate and be part of Red Flag Alaska 2017 a.k.a RFA17. Some of you have participated in past events and know the scope that it provides. For those who have not it will be similar to VATMILEX but is more of a story based event that spans over 4 weeks this year. We have begun our planning stages and our hopes is to utilize things we learned from VATMILEX as well as our knowledge and make this our best RFA to date. Although it is an event hosted and planned by the vUSAF, we would also like to invite a collaborate effort to ensure that we have input and give everyone who wants a chance to be involved with some aspects and truly get the best ideas from all around. My commanders have indicated they would like to have members from all VSOAs be involved with things such as Warlord, AWACS, tanker ops and any other item that anyone wishes to obtain some knowledge on. If you have any question in regards to this please feel free to ask. As I said we are still in the early stages of planning, so not a lot of INTEL beyond this email but you can ask and as the questions gets addressed I will reply.

The dates for RFA17 are set as follows
WarnOrd – NLT 6 MAY17
Deployment: July 2017
STARTEX: 4 AUG 17
ENDEX: 28 AUG 17
REDLOMENT Begins 28 AUG 17 – NLT 1 Sep 17
DEBRIEF: NLT 9 Sep 17

Please respond to this email as soon as possible with your confirmation of attendance and if possible number of pilots expected.

Thank you for your consideration

vGen. Brett ‘Brick’ Knuth
A1000
vUSAF Chief of Staff
vUSAF Founder
Ya les he respondido que allí estaremos

Creo que teniendo tiempo podemos intentar hacer algún mini escenario de FSX@war que no interfiera demasiado en el rendimiento. Por lo que sé gran parte de las alas de caza de la vUSAF están usando directamente JoinFS y TacPack. A ver que podemos hacer

Recordad que son necesarios también transportes
Diego Novillo "Daisan"

pampincho

Re: Invitación vUSAF Red Flag Alaska

Post by pampincho » Tue, 25 Apr 2017, 22:05

Dentro de mis posibilidades de tiempo... allí estaré con el caza que sea y el dumbo!
Mollete. Chief of War.

Zippo
Administrador del Sitio

Re: Invitación vUSAF Red Flag Alaska

Post by Zippo » Wed, 26 Apr 2017, 06:20

Ok...nos desplegaremos a esas tierras inhóspitas.

Enviado desde mi SM-N920C mediante Tapatalk
-----------------------------------------
Luis Fortanet "Zippo" - AME06
Piloto de Caza y Ataque
AV8B HARRIER II +
Piloto 9ª ESCUADRILLA AERONAVES
------------------------------------------